ANDRUS nurtures social and emotional well-being in children and their families by delivering a broad range of vital services and by providing research, training and innovative program models that promote standards of excellence for professional performance in and beyond our service community.
Andrus provides annually a broad network of supports to over 2,500 vulnerable children and families of all backgrounds and means. Our mental health division (MHD) extends individualized child and family interventions, supports parents, caregivers, and helps children and their families build on their unique strengths while managing their particular challenges. With Clinics in Yonkers, White Plains, and Peekskill, we are able to provide services to families in northern, southern, and central Westchester.
ANDRUS' Mental Health Division in Peekskill is seeking Per Diem Child Psychiatrist. The Staff Psychiatrist provides psychiatric services to children and families. The Per Diem Child Psychiatrist is under the supervision of Chief of Psychiatry. Position requires availability for at least 6 hours per week, starting off.
• Current New York State Physician License and DEA registration, plus board certification in child and adolescent psychiatry
• Experience in child and adolescent psychiatry
• Excellent analytical and clinical skills to resolve complex clinical and diagnostic problems.
• Strong computer skills with knowledge of EMR.
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to meet session productivity standards.
• Ability to travel and possess a valid driver’s license
• Physical Requirements:
o Climb Stairs
All interested and qualified candidates please send your resume with a cover letter and salary requirement to ANDRUS HR-JP Department, 1156 North Broadway, Yonkers, NY 10701 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 914-965-3883.