The Masonic Homes of California (MHC) and the Masonic Center for Youth and Families (MCYAF)
San Francisco, California
Skills and Knowledge Required:
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- PhD or PsyD in Clinical Psychology with 3 years of experience in clinical practice. A valid license in the state of California.
- Training in cognitive, personality and neuro-psychological assessment.
- Training in child and adolescent services.
- History of a collaborative and integrated approach to care.
- Appreciation for and experience with integrating assessment findings into treatment planning.
- Commitment to outcome studies that inform care