Center for Youth Wellness
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Knowledge of public health.
- Familiarity with clinical research regulations.
- Knowledge of the Bayview Hunters Point Community history and challenges and demonstrated cultural competency working with this community or similar community preferred.
- Required experience working with low-income communities of color.
- Outstanding communication, technical writing skills and understanding of medical terminology/research.
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to understand and follow complex, detailed technical instructions.
- Ability to understand and follow basic scientific research protocol and procedure.
- Highly proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint), email, internet.
- Advanced understanding of data management processes.
- Ability to analyze and interpret scientific data and skilled in the use of computerized systems and databases.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, service and mission-driven environment.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Ability to be creative and flexible in day-to-day work.
Required licenses and/or credentials:
- Bachelor’s degree in health related field (1+ year clinical research experience preferred).
- Psychology field preferred. Experience with psychometric assessments preferred.
- Spanish speaking highly preferred
Reports to: The Research Assistant reports to the Director of Research.
This is a full-time position. Salary based on experience and qualifications.