Children's Research Triangle (CRT)
Skills and Knowledge Required:
Skills, Qualifications, and Requirements:
- Master’s Degree must be in Social Work, Psychology, or related field.
- Clinical License (LCSW, LCPC, LMFT, Licensed Clinical Psychologist).
- Two years of clinical experience post-clinical licensure strongly preferred.
- Advanced clinical training in trauma-informed treatment, child development, psychodynamic psychotherapy, attachment theory and/or other best practices a plus.
- Experience conducting biopsychosocial assessments, clinical interviews, and observations in addition to using standardized measures to formulate a comprehensive client assessment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong work ethic.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to determine appropriate treatment and support plans.
- Experience providing mental health trainings to helping professionals and parents/caregivers.
- Ability to maintain a positive perspective in the treatment of high-risk children and their families.
- Bilingual/Bicultural (Spanish & English) preferred.
- Supervisory experience a plus.
- Must have reliable means of transportation and maintain safe driving record.
- Individual, family, dyadic, and/or group therapy.
- Conceptually and pragmatically assess complex patient histories to formulate an accurate client assessment.
- Develop treatment plans with client input to determine goals, objectives, and best practice treatment.
- Maintain clinical records by following protocols, adhering to timelines, entering and updating data, completing progress notes.