Direct inquires about posting Job Opportunities to:firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at (310) 235-2612.
Children’s Institute is a compassionate, innovative leader in the fields of trauma focused treatment, youth development and early childhood and family support services. More than 24,000 children and families in some of Los Angeles’ most underserved communities benefit from CII’s commitment to developing and maintaining an investigative learning approach. The work of CII stretches across many disciplines and program structures in order to positively affect the lives of children and families in Los Angeles insuring compliance to all relevant professional regulations and program service, documentation and billing expectations.
This Position Requires:
- 5 years of managerial, supervisory experience.
- Doctoral degree in Psychology or Master degree in Social Work required, depending on program.
The Director of Intern Training oversees all the agency internship programs including managing all aspects of recruitment and selection of APA internship, organizing all internship training activities, conducting training seminars, providing direct clinical supervision, working closely with regional managers to coordinate all aspects of clinical experience for interns including monitoring and
- Manages APA internship recruitment and selection activities, including development of related materials and website content.
- Develops and manages the APA intern training schedule.
- Conducts seminars and training activities, as needed.
- Provides clinical supervision to all APA interns.
- Provides administrative supervision to APA program and interns.
- Monitors and ensures compliance with direct service and professional regulations and expectations by the interns, including timely and thorough documentation of the services they provide.
- Insures full compliance and ongoing certification of the internship program through the governing body.
- Provides administrative supervision to MSW internship coordinator and other internship programs agency-wide.
- Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the direct reports.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.