UCLA National Center for Child Traumatic Stress
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Requirements Masters degree preferred
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience
- Strong Written communication and verbal skills
- Strong organizational skills, including logistics, scheduling, and multitasking multiple events
- Solid Problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Skill in writing manuscripts, reports, and other publications for various audiences. Experience, high comfort level and/or good working knowledge of military culture and military family experience
- Knowledge of Department of Defense Family Advocacy Program (FAP)/New Parent Support Program (NPSP) preferred.
- Familiarity with learning management systems (LMS), collaborative workgroup and reporting tools, including Force.com and Sharepoint.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Excel, Access, and Powerpoint
- Ability to operate personal computers.