National Center for Child Traumatic Stress
Duke University Medical Center
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Work with LC faculty to develop improvement measures (“monthly metrics”).
- Design data collection procedures and reports.
- Help LC participants and faculty apply metrics to improve practice.
- Provide training and coaching in quality improvement strategies and make sure that strategies used are adequately documented.
- Facilitate sessions composed of agency leaders, using quality improvement strategies to address issues around sustainability of evidence-based practices.
- Develop, administer, and analyze results of process and outcome evaluation tools.
- Provide assistance in report preparation.