1. Berah, E. (1997). Test Review: The Trauma Symptom Inventory. Psychiatry, Psychology, and the Law, 4, 93-94.
2. Boccaccini, M.T., & Brodsky, S.L. (1999). Diagnostic test usage by forensic psychologists in emotional injury cases. Professional Psychology: Research and Practice, 30, 253-259.
3. Bradley, R.G. & Follingstad, D.R. (2003). Group therapy for incarcerated women who experienced interpersonal violence: A pilot study. Journal of Traumatic Stress, 16, 337-340.
4. Briere, J., Elliot, D.M., Harris, K., & Cotman, A. (1995). Trauma Symptom Inventory: Psychometrics and association with childhood and adult trauma in clinical samples. Journal of Interpersonal Violence, 10, 387-401.
5. Ebert, L., & Fairbank, J.A. (1996). The Trauma Symptom Inventory: Assessing the spectrum of symptoms associated with traumatic stress. American Psychology – Law Society News (Division 41 of the American Psychological Association), Fall, 21-23.
6. Edens, J.F., Otto, R.K. & Dwyer, T.J. (1998). Susceptibility of the trauma symptom inventory to malingering. Journal of Personality Assessment, 71 (3), 379-392.
7. Larson, G.E., Booth-Kewley, S., Merrill, L.L., & Stander, V.A. (2001). Physical symptoms as indicators of depression and anxiety. Military Medicine, 166, 796-799.
8. Merrill, L.L. (2001). Trauma symptomatology among female U.S. Navy recruits. Military Medicine, 166, 621-624.
9. Resick, P.A., Nishith, P., & Griffin, M.G. (2003). How well does cognitive-behavioral therapy treat symptoms of complex PTSD?: An examination of child sexual abuse survivors within a clinical trial. CNS Spectrums, 8, 340-342, 351-355.
10. Rosenthal, B.S. (2000). Exposure to community violence in adolescence: Trauma symptoms. Adolescence, 35, 271-284.
11. Rosenthal, B.S., & Wilson, W.C. (2003). Impact of and exposure to community violence and psychological symptoms on college performance among students of color. Adolescence, 38, 239-249.
12. Runtz, M.G., & Roche, D.N. (1999). Validation of the Trauma Symptom Inventory in a Canadian sample of university women. Journal of the American Professional Society on the Abuse of Children, 4, 69-80.
13. Sigman, M.R., & Wilson, J.P. (1998). Traumatic bereavement: Post traumatic stress disorder and prolonged grief in motherless daughters. Journal of Psychological Practice, 4, 34-50.
14. Wallis, D.N. (2002). Reduction of trauma symptoms following group therapy. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 36, 67-74.
15. Wilson, C.W., & Rosenthal, B.S. (2004). Psychological effects of attacks on the World Trade Center: Analysis before and after. Psychological Reports, 94, 587-606.