A PsychInfo search (7/05) of "Child's Reaction to Traumatic Events Scale" or “CRTES” anywhere revealed that it has been referenced in 7 peer-reviewed articles. The articles are listed below.
1. Cook-Cottone, C. (2004). Childhood posttraumatic stress disorder: Diagnosis, treatment, and school reintegration. School Psychology Review, 33(1), 127-139.
2. Foa, E.B., Johnson, K.M., Feeny, N.C., & Treadwell, K. R.H. (2001). The child PTSD symptom scale: A preliminary examination of its psychometric properties. Journal of Clinical Child Psychology, 30(3), 376-384.
3. Gurwitch, R.H., Kees, M., & Becker, S.M. (2002). In the face of tragedy: Placing children's reactions to trauma in a new context. Cognitive & Behavioral Practice, 9(4), 286-
4. Ohan, J.L., Myers, K., & Collett, B.R. (2002). Ten-year review of rating scales. IV: Scales assessing trauma and its effects. Journal of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, 41(12), 1401-1422.
5. Phelps, L.F., McCart, M.R., & Davies, W.H. (2002). The impact of community violence on children and parents: Development of contextual assessments. Trauma Violence & Abuse, 3(3), 194-209.
6. Ruggiero, K.J., Morris, T.L., & Scotti, J.R. (2001). Treatment for children with posttraumatic stress disorder: Current status and future directions. Clinical Psychology: Science & Practice, 8(2), 210-227.
7. Saxe, G., Chawla, N., Stoddard, F., Kassam-Adams, N., Courtney, D., Cunningham, K., et al. (2003). Child stress disorders checklist: A measure of ASD and PTSD in children. Journal of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, 42(8), 972-978.