NCTSN Topic Alerts
Are you trying to keep up with the literature on child traumatic stress? NCTSN Topic Alerts can help keep you informed of the latest articles, books, book chapters, and dissertations on the subject.
Topic Alerts Subscriptions
To sign up for the Topic Alerts of your choice, email Cathryn Chiesa.
- PILOTS, the National Center for PTSD's international, cross-disciplinary database on PTSD and other effects of traumatic events, gives the broadest coverage. It indexes content that addresses trauma and its effects, in any field.
- MEDLINE, the National Library of Medicine's database of biomedical literature, indexes more than 5,000 journals from the US and 70 other countries.
- PsycINFO, from the American Psychological Association, provides coverage of journals and books in psychology, the behavioral sciences, and related disciplines.
Topic Alerts Archives
Note: Copyright restrictions prohibit us from posting Topic Alerts from PsycINFO.
Run Your Own Search!
- Child sexual abuse and dissociative identity disorder
- Clinical trials of interventions for PTSD in children
- Complex trauma in children
- Diagnosing PTSD in children
- Mental health service utilization among children in foster care
- Military service, PTSD, and family functioning
- Substance abuse and PTSD in adolescents